A clogged drain or sewage backup can bring your home or business to a screeching halt. The pros at Running Plumbing have got your back—we’re experts at diagnosing and fixing drain blockages and damaged plumbing lines.
Drain cleaning helps remove debris like hair, grease, and other gunk that can prevent water from flowing freely from the building to the main sewer line or septic system. Regular drain cleaning also helps prevent future blockages from occurring.
Drain cleaning is an important part of keeping your plumbing lines “healthy”—similar to routine maintenance for your car or HVAC system.
Signs Your Drains Need Cleaning
Sometimes it’s obvious when a pipe is clogged—when a toilet overflows or your bathtub fills up with water. Other times it’s not as clear. Look for these warning signs:
- Slow-draining sinks, bathtubs, or showers
- Gurgling sounds from your sink or toilet
- Overflowing toilets
- Sewer smells or odors anywhere in the home
- Puddling water in the yard (not due to rain or a sprinkler system)
- No water in toilet
- Sewage backup in toilet, sink, shower/bathtub
- Frequent clogs in the same drain
Benefits of Drain Cleaning
Whether you call us for routine service or emergency drain cleaning due to a main line backup, you can feel confident we’ll address any and all issues to keep your plumbing system running well. Cleaning out drains helps:
- Eliminate existing clogs, even those that aren’t yet causing major backups
- Reduce foul odors and smells
- Remove debris and buildup that can cause backups and damage your plumbing lines over time
- Reduce corrosion-causing chemical deposits from building up in your pipes
Our Advanced Technology
We use video inspection and hydrojetting technology to detect the precise location of plumbing problems and thoroughly clear drain lines.
- Video Inspection: Our team uses a small video camera to pinpoint the exact location of a blockage or break in plumbing lines. Knowing the precise location of the problem makes the process of clearing and repairing pipes much more efficient and cost-effective, since it takes the guesswork out of the mix.
- High-Tech Hydrojetting: Hydrojetting uses high-pressure streams of water (from 3,000-8,000 PSI) to clear out a clogged drain or sewer line. The pressure blasts caked-on grease, waste, hair, and other debris right off the inside of the pipe and sends it into the main sewer line. This method is very effective, but it’s not suitable for every plumbing system. The pros at Running Plumbing will assess whether hydrojetting is appropriate to clear out your pipes.
Experts You Can Trust
The professional team at Running Plumbing can handle any job, large or small. We serve residences, schools, small businesses, hotels, restaurants, and industrial complexes throughout Orange County. Count on us to get your plumbing system up and running quickly!
Cities we service include: Tustin, CA; Santa Ana, CA; Orange, CA; Lake Forest, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Newport Beach, CA; Laguna Niguel, CA; Irvine, CA; Yorba Linda, CA; Anaheim, CA; and Huntington Beach, CA.
Call us at (714) 600-7429 to schedule an appointment for drain cleaning services in Tustin, CA and other professional plumbing services.